We do not required registration in order for you to browse our site. To purchase products or services, you must provide your contact information during your purchase. You will have the choice to create a member account when making your purchase. If you create a member account, we request identifying information, such as your name, billing and shipping address, billing information, phone number, and email address. To access your account, such as to review history of purchases, you will be required to log in using unique login credentials. We then may use this information to contact you about the products and services on our site for which you have either purchased or expressed an interest. Registration is not required to purchase from the Breakout Mom but you will be required to provide your name and email address upon purchase, along with billing and shipping address, billing information and phone number. An email is sent to anyone who makes a purchase. Registered members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special sales and our newsletter. You have the option to opt out from receiving these types of information, and you may unsubscribe at any time.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
the Breakout Mom may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective per date noted at the bottom.
What we Collect and How it is Used
- Information You Voluntarily Submit on the Website: We may collect personal information when you register with us, and when you use our services, such as your name and email address. This may occur when you submit a contact us form, submit a comment on a blog post, or subscribe to our newsletter. Additionally, we may use your personal information as set forth in the registration section above.
- Information We Collect from Others/Third party Partners or Vendors: We may receive information about you from other resources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, such as an online store, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment, etc.
- Automatically-Collected and Stored Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. When you use the Website, the information we collect may include your IP address, operating system type, browsers type, domain names, referring website, pages you viewed, access time, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: We may process information using cookies. A cookie is a small data file that we download to your computer, containing information about you to facilitate interaction with our site and services. Cookies make it possible for us to store contents of your shopping cart until you are ready to check out, and to recognize your browser when you visit. By doing this, we can personalize your visits and save you time during checkout. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted. If you reject the cookie, you may still use our site. However, in order to enjoy the benefits of being a registered user, your browser must be set to accept cookies.
Use of Your Information
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To create your account for product purchases, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters, surveys, and marketing material. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To process payment for purchases you make through the Website, or
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Sensitive Personal Information
Your Rights Related to Your Personal Information
- Opt-out: You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
- Access: You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or logging into your account on the Website.
- Amend/Change: You may contact us at email@example.com to amend or update your personal information. You may also resubscribe and/or update your subscription profile by logging into your account on the Website.
- Forget: In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Specific Third Party Use
Additionally, theBreakoutMom.com may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is subject to their respective privacy policies. we encourage you to review the privacy policies of those sites you choose to link to from the Breakout mom before providing your personal information to them so that you can understand how those unaffiliated sites collect, use and share your information. the Breakout Mom currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Payment Processing/Online Store – this service is used to serve our eCommerce. At no time is your banking information passed to the Website. We receive only information used for order fulfillment.
- Active Campaign – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Company’s sole discretion.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Publicly Visible Information
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible.
Advertising on theBreakoutMom.com
- Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels: The Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. Company makes its a policy to disclose all sponsored content in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage with Company. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
- Affiliate Program Participation: The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales or visits for purposes of commissions.
- Newsletters: On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. The behavior will not be passed on to third parties without prior consent from you via opt-in.
theBreakoutMom.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilized cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
Children Under Sixteen
the Breakout Mom does not intentionally target our site or our services to children, and the Breakout Mom will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of sixteen If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of sixteen (16) it its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Use of Information
the Breakout Mom collects and uses you personal information to operate its website(s) and to deliver the services that you have requested. the Breakout Mom uses your personal information to fulfill your requests for products and services, to improve our services, to customize the advertising and content you see, and to contact you. the Breakout Mom uses anonymous information, such as that pertaining to web pages viewed, to analyze trends, to track user’s movements, to provide a better website experience and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. the Breakout Mom and its affiliates do not use this data in a manner that would identify you personally. Your product reviews, comments and any other information you make available in public areas of our website likely will be seen by people and organizations not related to or controlled by the Breakout Mom. the Breakout Mom may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or new potential service or products that may be offered.
When our registration or order forms ask you to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted for transmission. When you provide information via these forms, we use SSL encryption and this should be indicated by a ‘lock’ icon in the web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari and Mozilla Firefox.
the Breakout Mom may occasionally update this policy to reflect Company and consumer feedback. the Breakout Mom encourages you to periodically review this policy for changes and to be informed of how the Breakout Mom is protecting your information.
Questions and Suggestions